Saturday, December 14, 2019

WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS

Today was a day of rest. I took a bath and that helped a lot.  Before the bath, I went to the pharmacy to pick up my medicine.  I had run out of prednisone and had to pick it up.   I relaxed most of the day watching a few Lifetime Christmas movies.

I don't think I have mentioned that I also have an eye infection that is bothering me.  I get these eye infections every now and then.  They are caused from me getting "junk" in my eyes and then it causes my ducts to get clogged.  Then they get infected.  Well, my dry eye (Sjrogen's) has caused my eye to dry up and get some stuff in it.  That caused the duct to get clogged.  Now my eye looks horrible.

When it rains it pours!  I am hoping my eye clears up quickly.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!