Thursday, December 12, 2019

GOT OUT OF BED

Today I tried getting out of bed. Mostly because I needed to pick up a box containing dog food from the post office or Happi and Lucky would start eating me in my sleep! The box arrived last Friday but  I didn’t pick it up and then I had my accident. Every day I crossed my fingers that I didn’t run out of food.

Then in the evening my friends came over for tea and cookies. Luckily I got out all my Christmas china before I fell so I had very little to do before they arrived. The cookies were made and the tea was out so all I had to do was boil water and sweep the floor.

We had a good time catching up. Lucky loved that they came over and could barely calm down. I was good for 30 minutes and then the sitting started to bother me a lot. This is the first of many tea and cookie gatherings.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!