Sunday, December 8, 2019

COOKIES COOKIES COOKIES

I baked cookies all day.  I started with Sandwich Creme Cookie - Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies.  They are two chocolate chip cookies with an Oreo cookie baked in the middle.  I thought it would be easy but it was not as easy as I thought to make.  They look tasty.


Then I moved on to baking the vegan shortbread cookies.   I had to get them in the fridge.  Then I made the vegan sugar cookies and got them in the fridge.

After a short rest, got the sugar cookies cut into Christmas shapes.  Then I cut the vegan shortbread and got them in the oven. Once the shortbread cookies were done, I iced the sugar cookies and decorated them.  Then I was done!  I cleaned up and put the cookies away.  I put my feet up and watched some TV.  I think the cookies are good.  I am a bit worried about the shortbread cookies.  I am not sure about the taste but I am super critical.  My first guest for tea and cookies is tomorrow evening.

Oreo stuffed cookies
Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!