Thursday, December 26, 2019

MAMMOGRAM 2019

Today I got up and got ready for my yearly mammogram.  Things went a bit wonky this morning and I forgot my tiara when I ran out the door.  I hope this isn't an omen.  This will be the first time I didn't have my tiara in many years.  The tiara has kept me safe all this time.  Fingers crossed.

The mammogram went well or as well as a mammogram can go when your boob is squished in a giant machine.  It went fast and the woman performing the procedure was super nice.  Now I wait for the results.

While I was waiting, I was able to reschedule my CT scan and BRCA test.  I also ordered my Orencia to be delivered tomorrow.  I went in for my urine test on my way home and should get the results by Monday. Then I went by the bank and library.  It was a very successful morning. 

I am still working on the puzzle that I started this past weekend.  The boarder took me three days to get most of the way done.  It is a hard puzzle.

I probably should have gone with the other Christmas puzzle I have.  Well, next year.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!