Tuesday, December 31, 2019

FLORIDA DAY 1

I woke up at 4 am to get to the airport in time to get my flight.  The dogs were not happy that I was leaving.  I called for my cab and the cab driver that I seem to get all the time showed up right away.  I got to the airport very early and had time to kill.

My flight was pretty uneventful.  The guy sitting next to me was a tall athletic guy that man spread all over the seat.  I slept most of the way.

I landed and drove to my cousin G house where she was having some friends over for New Year's Eve.  I changed my clothes and cleaned up.  The gathering was fun.  We had food and drink.  Then the ball dropped and I was ready to get some sleep.

But first I had some things to do.  I wanted to make some last minute donations.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!