Monday, December 23, 2019

FIRE TRUCK CHRISTMAS LIGHTS

I could not sleep all night last night.  My back around my kidney area hurt terribly.  I could not get comfortable all night.  I had to wake up early this morning to get a CT Scan of my abdomen.  I went to the appointment but the tech agreed that this was not a good time to get the test done.  We agreed that I should talk to a doctor first to make sure my kidney is okay before I get the test done.

I went home and rested because that evening I was meeting a friend to do a tour of the city lights.  We were on an old fire truck that drives around so you can see the holiday lights.


It was a lot of fun. There were Christmas songs playing and we stopped at giant Christmas trees for photos.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!