Friday, December 13, 2019

GASTROENTEROLOGIST APPOINTMENT

After more rest today, I had an appointment with my gut doctor. I made the mistake of driving to the appointment. Yesterday I drove to the post office but that is close by. The doctors office is so much further away.  My back and leg were killing me half way there.

The gut doctor checked me out and agreed with me that we should check me out and see what is going on. Three bouts of what looks like food poisoning in a month just doesn’t seem right and maybe something else is going on. Or maybe nothing. But better to check and see. So I am going to get a CAT scan.

The good news is the I have an appointment to see my primary doctor on Tuesday about my injuries from my fall.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!