Monday, June 17, 2019

WIFI

I am really amazed with wifi system in my home.  I am convinced that my system was designed by someone who has kids; possibly teens.  I will tell you why.

My system allows you to turn it off. Okay, a lot of systems let you do that.  My system allows me to turn off each of my wifi beacons separately.  So if someone is using the beacon in the living room to watch TV and use their iPad and I don't want them watching TV and iPad, I can turn that beacon off.

The system also allows me to specifically turn off access from any electronic connected to my wifi system.  This I love.  You are not supposed to be watching TV past 9pm?  Okay, I give you two warnings and then BOOM!  The TV gets disconnected from the internet.  You are annoying me with Alexa when you are supposed to be getting ready for school?  BOOM!  Alexa gets disconnected.  I don't even have to get up from my chair. 

It is like a game sometimes!  It is my favorite app now.  Ultimate power. 

I remember the first time I turned it off with my foster son.  He just looked at the remote and the TV.  He kept pushing buttons.  He could not figure out what happened.  Why it didn't work.  Until it clicked in and he figured it out.  Then he was not happy. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!