Thursday, June 13, 2019

PAINT SAMPLES

We did some paint samples today.


A lot of people like the medium color but in person the darker color looks better.  The lighter color is the primer and makes the house look like an Easter egg or a Unicorn.  Something pastel.  I do not like that at all.

I went to my client's and ended our working relationship.  It went very well.  I will have more time to focus on the things I need to focus on in the future.

I also called The-Insurance-Company-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named and found out my RA doctor never followed up and never did the peer-to-peer review so I can get Orencia.  I called my Primary Doctor and let him know.  I am so frustrated.  I am having a flare and I am still not on an drugs.  Of course now that I am on anti-biotics, it is just as well because I would just have to go off Orencia to take the anti-biotics.

 Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!