Wednesday, June 5, 2019

BROTHER CAME TO VISIT

My brother B came to visit.  I am going through a rough time and my brother graciously asked if he could come out for a quick visit.  He arrived today right before I left to go to the movies with a friend.  Yes, I know this sounds like a horrible house guest.

I told B that I would be going to the movies since I got free tickets to see Secret Life of Pets 2 and already invited a friend.  We agreed he would be too tired and rushed to go right out and see a movie.

The movie was hysterically funny.  I recommend it very much.  There are SO many parts that just cracked me up.  It was a laugh-fest.  My friend loved it.

My brother was a sleep when I got home.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!