Friday, June 7, 2019

POWER WASH

Today was the day the house got power washed.  My brother and I got up early and went to buy samples of the two colors I am struggling between for the trim.

I am leaning toward the darker purple.  It looks less like an Easter egg.

Then the guys showed up and power washed the house.  It took a few hours to spray the whole house.  It looks nice in some places and in others, it looks horrible with paint peeling off.  But you can't paint part of a house and make it match.  The painter said the previous painters didn't use primer, that is why the paint is peeling so much.  The primer starts on Monday.

My brother left this afternoon.  It was great that he was here.  He fixed a few things before he walked out the door.  I now have fewer squeaky doors.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!