Sunday, June 30, 2019

HAPPY PRIDE

Today was Pride.  Some call it Gay Pride.  There is a big parade.  I am a contingent monitor.  I have to keep the contingent safe and obeying the rules.  I watched a training video.

I was getting ready to do my job and this women comes running up and said "there you are".  She thrust a cookie shaped like a heart in a rainbow motif at me.  I said thank you but no.  I am vegan.  She seemed disappointed.  I said thank you and gave her a hug.  She seemed better.

I was not feeling my best at the parade.  I have been super tired and sore for days.  This march did not help anything.  Some folks protested something at the parade and we got held up for almost 1 hour so that added on to the time I had to stand up.

When I got home I took a long epsom salts bath.  Then I fell asleep at 9 pm.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!