Sunday, June 16, 2019

BIRD DAY

Today was dedicated to the bird. Sunny the bird has been ignored for too long. His cage needed to be cleaned. I mean a heavy duty clean not just a paper change. A heavy duty clean requires putting Sunny in his travel cage and taking his big cage outside and disassembling it.  All the pieces have to be sprayed with Poop Off bird cage cleaner and left to sit. The spray will dissolve the bird poop.  Then I spray it with the hose. After it all dries, I put it all back together.

I took Sunny to get his nails, beak and wings clipped. He hates it but it is necessary. He needs his beak trimmed because his overgrown beak. Birds need their nails trimmed and I like his wings trimmed so he can’t fly.

So it was a big bird day.

Oh, Happy Fathers Day.

Until tomorrow.,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!