Thursday, June 20, 2019

SKIPPED A PLAY

Last night I was supposed to go to a play.  I bought the tickets months ago.  I am sure it was a good idea then but yesterday it was not a good idea.  Here's why:

  1. I lost the internet early in the morning and it didn't come back on until 5pm.  Turns out my area went out from my ISP.  Then once it came on it messed up my router.  That took me hours (and a phone call to my brother) to figure out.  I finally called tech support and they fixed it in 10 minutes.  Long story short it required a paperclip and restarting things.  So the day was a loss.
  2. I had to go buy tires.  Once I got there I only needed one tire so that was a bonus.  Why do tires cost so much?  I can't figure it out.  It is rubber.
  3. I was supposed to go to a play but I decided that I had a tough day and decided to stay home instead.  I laid down on the couch and dozed off.
  4. These antibiotics are wreaking havoc on my stomach so another reason to stay home on the couch.
I got over feeling bad for missing the play very quickly once I laid down on the couch and dozed off.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!