Monday, June 24, 2019

FACEBOOK AD

There is an ad on TV for Facebook Groups.  I am not trying to push Facebook or Facebook Groups.  I just like the ad.  It starts out with men picking out sports women's sports shirts.  Then you realize that the shirts are for little girls.  The shirts are all NY Mets shirts.  There are regular Mets shirts and pink Mets shirts.  Then they show the girls at the game with the men and you realize it is dads and daughters  They are at the game having a good time.

The reason I am writing about this is that it reminds me of my dad.  When I was a kid, my dad used to take me (and sometimes my brother's too) to the Mets games.  I used to love going to those Mets games with my dad.  It is one of my favorite memories as a kid.  They are still my favorite team even though I live very far away.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!