Thursday, June 27, 2019

APPLE A DAY

I eat an apple a day. I have been doing this for years.  An apple is filling and has lots of fiber.  I also love apples.  I love sweet apples.  My teeth are bonded so I can't bite into apples and I have to cut them up.  

I spend my time picking out my apples.  I feel a good looking apple is false advertising when the inside is rotten.  It really annoys me when I get an apple home and it looks beautiful and I cut into it and it is rotten inside.  I feel cheated.  

A rotten apple should have some sort of blemish outside so I can see it is rotten inside and then I won't pick it out of the pile at the store.  But no.  This never happens.  I wake up in the morning and my breakfast is ruined with a rotten apple.  

Okay, this isn't a life changing event but it is annoying and a waste of money.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!