Saturday, April 15, 2017

TAX MARCH

Today I went to a protest called the Tax March.  I was walking along and all of a sudden a well known politician was marching behind me.  I was surprised that she marched the whole way.  I got a selfie (not so good) while we were walking.

I am one of those people that never seems to run into famous people.  It was fun to be right near someone famous just walking along.  Okay, she had her people with her keeping the paparazzi back.  The media was all around her interviewing her and taking her photo.  I am sure I am cropped out of many of them!

I marched carrying the gay flag.  Last time I marched I carried a sign and my arms were killing me.  This time I carried the flag and it was so much easier.  No pole just the flag.  It is very light that way.

It was a quick march and then a warm bath with epsom salts.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!