Thursday, April 6, 2017

NEW PHONE

I am so happy.  I got my new Android Motorola Moto Z Play Droid cellphone and all is right with the world.  The transfer of data so far is okay. I kept it simple by sticking with another Android Droid phone.  I can open everything and it all seems to be working.  My contacts, photos, messages, apps, and emails are all on the new phone.  This is awesome.  Probably the easiest transfers of a phone that I ever had.  All my emails work and I think the phone works. 

I am very happy so far.  I have to go and get the screen protector put on.  I was also sent a regular charger and not a phone charger so I have to switch those.  I also have to figure out how to insert the memory card.  I won't have to worry about running out of space again.  This phone is a bit bigger but not so much bigger that it is uncomfortable.  I have so much data now I don't worry about anything.  Today I was on public transportation and I watched trailers for upcoming movies using data.  It felt so decadent.  I will probably never use all the data I get each month.  Maybe if I am on vacation or in the hospital but even then, I use the wifi at that location.  I never used all the data in my old plan.  A couple of times I came close to the total but I have the warning set and I immediately turned off all extraneous apps and made it through the month without going over my total.

I am happy I have a phone again.

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!