Thursday, April 13, 2017

OBAMA BAG

I got this absolutely funny thing in the mail today.


In case you can't see, it is an Obama pocketbook.

I was just sitting here thinking, what is missing in my wardrobe?  I know, an Obama purse!

About 20 years ago I bought something from the US Mint and they still send me fliers asking me to buy things: coins, stamps, plates, etc.  Today I got this mailer from the Danbury Mint asking me to buy this lovely Obama pocketbook.  I just wonder who came up with this idea? How many will they sell?  Do people like this so much that they will sport a bag that says Obama instead of Louis Vuitton, Coach or Chanel all over it?

Suffice it to say, I will not be purchasing this bag.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!