Friday, April 7, 2017

LONG WALK

I have been needing to get more exercise. Today I had to go to the Verizon store to get the screen protector put on and the memory card put in. The plan was to go to my clients and afterward take a bus straight to the Verizon office. 

I was waiting for the bus when a protest march came by.  It held up traffic for a bit of time so I decided to walk.  I figured I would walk for a bit and then when a bus goes by, I would jump on a bus.  

I began walking and walking and walking.  No bus.  I probably walked 20 blocks.  Some of it uphill.  No bus.  When I got to Verizon and was talking to the customer service rep, a bus finally went by.  I was glad I didn't wait.  I got my exercise in for the day.

The guy put my memory card in and put my screen protector on.  It has bubbles and I may have to go back.  

Yes, I took the bus back!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!