Monday, February 6, 2017

SICK AND STING

I still don't feel well today. I just wanted to stay in bed today. I actually had to convince myself to get up to go to the Sting concert I had tickets to.

It was a concert at a small venue and I was much more excited to see him this time. I saw him last fall at a big collideum. It was nice but he was a dot on the stage. At this small venue he seemed so close. It was nice.
For those of you who have gone to concerts with me in the past, you will be happy to hear that there was an incident at this concert and I had nothing to do with it. I didn't even say a word. Here's what happened:

I was at the concert by myself. I was sitting on the end of a row in the balcony. Next to me were three women. They were fairly annoying by talking during the opening act (people who have gone with me to other concerts know I think this is rude) and standing up. 

People behind them kept politely asking them to sit down. They would sit down begrudgingly. Then another song came on and up they would go. The folks behind would yell sit down. By the 6th time it started to get contentious. The women started calling the folks behind them annoying. The folks behind them were throwing things at them. Finally someone got an usher who told the women to sit down.

During the next song up they stood up again. The usher had to come back again. I just sat there and kept to myself. 

It was interesting to see someone else have to deal with drunk and rude people instead of me.

The concert was awesome. Glad I went.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!