Tuesday, February 14, 2017

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Well, I finally turned on my new desktop computer. I was waiting for the right time. Today was it.

The first thing I wanted to do was install antivirus software.  That is when I realized my cordless keyboard is not working. I could not get the password to type in the box. Then it would type but it kept saying it was the wrong password. Ergh.

I finally went and got my old keyboard and plugged it in and voila!

I got a text from my neighbor asking if I wanted to come over for Chinese food for Valentine's Day.  I heated up some vegan food and headed over. It was a single persons Valentine's day. They had a bunch of food and desserts. There was great conversation and laughs. Considering I woke up and forgot it was Valentine's Day, I had a nice day.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!