Friday, February 17, 2017

SHREDDING

I love shredding.  I don't like the action of shredding mostly because the shredder jams all the time.  I have to reverse the shredding action and then empty the shredder.  Because of our recycling rules, the shredding has to be in a paper bag and not loose in the recycling bin.  The problem is who has paper bags anymore?  So I have to find a paper bag and then empty the shredder so I can shred some more papers.

Today was the day I went to the shredding company.  I had 5 boxes of shredding.  Old bank statements, checks, taxes, work papers, etc.  All needed to be shredded.  I also had a hard drive from an old computer.  They are all in little pieces.  The guy at the shredding company is starting to recognize me since I have been there three times in the last three years.  We are both from the East Coast and currently live in the same area.  He is a very nice guy.  I have referred his company many times.

It feels great to get those boxes out of the house.  More things gone.  The next thing to get rid of is the e-waste.  I am glad I didn't get rid of it already since my new cordless keyboard is not working and I had to hook up my old keyboard.  Sometimes it is good to keep some of that old stuff around just in case.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!