Tuesday, February 21, 2017

QUICKBOOKS

I finally had to deal with moving Quickbooks from my old dying laptop to my new computer.  I have a very old version so upgrading was not an easy task.  I was on the phone with tech support for almost 3 hours.  My old file version from 2008 would not upgrade to 2017.  So tech support had to take the file and upgrade it from 2008 to version 2012 save it and then upgrade it to 2017.  It took forever.  They were very nice and I really lucked up since Intuit was having a 70% off sale on Quickbooks.  Nothing better than finding out that the item you need and have to buy just happens to be on sale 70% off.  Yay!

It is all done and I am finally able to invoice my clients again.  Hooray!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!