Sunday, February 19, 2017

GAME NIGHT

After a restful day of watching TV, I went to my friend H's game night.  I was a little nervous since I have not played a board game in about 30 years.  I can't even tell you the names of the games we played.  The first game was a game with cards and chips.  The goals is to get to 15.  You use the chips to buy the cards. Some of the cards have numbers on them, those numbers get you to 15.  It was confusing at first but once I got the hang of it it was quite fun.

The second game was also a card game.  Everyone gets two cards.  Each of the cards has directions on it. When it is your turn, you play one of the cards and have another player do what it says.  Then you get another card.  The last players show their cards.  The cards all have numbers on them and the highest number wins and gets a little red heart.  The person with the most hearts at the end wins.  It moves pretty fast.

It was a fun night.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!