Saturday, February 11, 2017

RESIST!

I participated in an event today where 5,000 people stood on a beach spelling out the word RESIST!  It was a lot of fun.  I had to get to the beach early to stand inside the outline of a letter.  I was in the base of the letter T.  There was a helicopter that came and took pictures.



Most of the time it was easy and fun.  The hardest part was when we had to kneel for about 15-20 minutes.  It felt like an hour.  My knees are not meant for kneeling.  My ankles and knees were in so much pain.  We were packed in so close that there was no where for me to go.  I just closed me eyes and thought of happy thoughts. When I stood up, it took a few moments for the blood to flow back to my feet.

I met some very nice women and we hung out the whole time.

In the evening I went to dinner with my friend S.  Thai food was just what I needed.  Yum!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!