Saturday, June 4, 2016

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-EIGHT OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 278.  I am really into getting the backyard cleaned up and ready to use before the summer is over.  I want to spend a lot of time out back this year.  I have such a wonderful backyard and historically I have hardly used it.  Not this year.

I also want to use my deck more too.  I bought the cute little table to put my drink on and now I bought another throw pillow.  I like to lay down on my bench and I needed another pillow. The blue pillow with the bird on it is the new one.  I guess I have a bird theme going.


I can't wait to have iced tea and lunch on my improved deck!  What a great place to curl up and read a book.

My Meyer Lemon tree is going crazy!  I have so many lemons I think I am going to have give some away!  The past two years there were hardly any lemons due to the drought.  This year, when I emptied the pond, all those nutrients went into the earth and now I have LEMONS!



I picked 8 lemons today and there are so many green lemons on the tree and hundreds of buds ready to make lemons.



Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!