June's Resolution: It's The Simple Life For Me
"If you can learn from the worst times of your life, you'll be ready to go into the best times of your life."
- Sit in the Backyard and Listen - I did this a few times this month. I took my book or lunch out back. I even had a friend come over and we sat out back.
- Walk the Dogs and Be Present - I try to walk the dogs and stay present. I talk to them when I walk them. I also have to stop pressuring Happi to walk faster. I tell people Happi doesn't like to go for a walk, she likes to go for a sniff.
- Take a Bath Without TV - I have taken a bath with my book. Not recently but I need to get back to that.
- Get Enough Sleep - I failed this horribly. I am SO tired...
- Practice Meditating - I failed this goal.
- Act the Way I Want To Feel - I am trying to act more positive. I want to be a more positive person.
- Have a Cup of Tea and Read a Book - I have been trying to do this.
- Take Time for the Simple Things - I have been taking time to do the simple thing. Like cuddling with Happi, playing with Lucky and playing with Sunny.
I wished I had more time to work on my calm. I have been working extra hard and this makes the simple things harder to accomplish. I think I could really gain something from performing meditation.