Thursday, June 30, 2016

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND FOUR OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 304. Today is the final day of June, the month of Calm.  Here is the recap..
 
June's Resolution: It's The Simple Life For Me

"If you can learn from the worst times of your life, you'll be ready to go into the best times of your life."


  • Sit in the Backyard and Listen - I did this a few times this month.  I took my book or lunch out back.  I even had a friend come over and we sat out back.
  • Walk the Dogs and Be Present - I try to walk the dogs and stay present.  I talk to them when I walk them.  I also have to stop pressuring Happi to walk faster.  I tell people Happi doesn't like to go for a walk, she likes to go for a sniff. 
  • Take a Bath Without TV - I have taken a bath with my book.  Not recently but I need to get back to that.
  • Get Enough Sleep - I failed this horribly.  I am SO tired...
  • Practice Meditating - I failed this goal. 
  • Act the Way I Want To Feel - I am trying to act more positive.  I want to be a more positive person.
  • Have a Cup of Tea and Read a Book - I have been trying to do this.
  • Take Time for the Simple Things - I have been taking time to do the simple thing. Like cuddling with Happi, playing with Lucky and playing with Sunny.

I wished I had more time to work on my calm.  I have been working extra hard and this makes the simple things harder to accomplish.  I think I could really gain something from performing meditation.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!