Wednesday, June 29, 2016

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND THREE OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 303. My friend came over today to ask me questions about me.  We know each other but since she is going to be a reference for me, she felt she needed to get to know me better.  So we had a cup of tea/coffee and talked.  That is until Lucky jumped up and drank from her cup of coffee (with a lot of milk).

It was interesting to have someone you have known for a long time ask you questions about yourself.  It is also kind of nice.  It is easier to get straight to the point.  There are questions I think we want to ask friends but sometimes don't because it is awkward or not the right time.  When someone is going to be a reference, it is the time to be honest.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!