Saturday, June 25, 2016

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND NINEY-NINE OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 299.  Today was Pink Saturday. That is the day before the Pride parade.  I was invited to a Pink Party.  First step I had to find something to wear.  I don't have really any pink.  I finally found this t-shirt that I bought as a gag years ago.  It says "Girls Just Want To Have Fun".  It is bright pink.  Perfect!  Add some pink beads and I am ready to go.

The party was fun.  I always have a hard time at parties where I don't know anyone.  Especially when I am one of a handful of women and there are almost 100 guys.  It is daunting.  My friend finally came and rescued me until I found someone to talk to and then he went off to talk to his friends.  I had a great time.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!