Friday, June 24, 2016

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND NINEY-EIGHT OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 298.  This is the start of Pride Weekend.  I don't have anything planned tonight.  I wanted to order food but everything is such chaos that I gave that thought up.

I decided to march in the Pride parade.  I tried to buy some rainbow flag items for marching and everything was sold out so I put out an SOS to my neighbors for some help.  I needed some clothes or items.  The offers came in.

One neighbor offered some pants.

These are actually fuchsia and blue.
Look at little Lucky
Another neighbor offered me a rainbow tutu.  I borrowed a boa from another neighbor.  Then some beads.

I wore the swirly pants with sneakers for comfort.  The organization I marched with gave me a t-shirt.  I was going to wear the boa but I ran out and left it on the table!  I had my beads.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!