Tuesday, June 21, 2016

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND NINETY-FIVE OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 295.  I took Happi to the vet today.  Happi has been having problems for a few weeks and I felt like it was time to check her out.  She has been vomiting, peeing, and crying.

Yesterday I got home and she was on my bed crying.  Very unlike her.

I was worried something was really wrong with her.

The Vet thinks she has an ulcer.  Happi has been put on Prilosec and some anti vomiting medicine. The poor baby.  Hopefully this will make her feel better.

The tests will come back tomorrow and we will see if anything else is wrong.  The good news is the x-ray they did showed that her organs are good and her spine is in better condition than I thought.

Tomorrow I get the results from the tests.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!