Sunday, June 26, 2016

DAY THREE HUNDRED OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

DAY 300.  Yay!  Happy Gay Pride!  I was up early and out the door.  I was a bit rushed at the end and forgot my borrowed boa.  I realized I left it about 4 blocks away, too far to go back.

I got to the meet site and we had to wait.  And wait.  And wait.  It was such a long wait.  I could have gone back for the boa 100 times.

I got to meet some nice people from the foster/adopt agency that I was marching with.  One guy in particular who was really great.

Finally we started marching.  I marched and danced and gave out beads.  I was the only person dressed up in our contingent.  I was the only person dancing in our contingent (except the dancers from the dance studio).  I was going to have fun!  Life was good!

I had a good time.  I came home and took a long bath to ease those aching muscles.  I was happy that I did the walk and the wait with little problem.  I am in better shape than I thought.  Oh, so happy!

Then I watched the Game of Thrones finale.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!