Friday, August 17, 2012

CHERRY ON TOP

Today was the cherry on the top of my week.  This has been a rough week and  today was only worse. I had to give some bad news to someone only to find out she was at her rehearsal dinner! I didn't even know she was getting married.  She took the news well but I felt bad about the timing. She needed to hear the bad news but I certainly didn't want to ruin her wedding day.

I think about the times when people have done things that have ruined my big day. The hair dresser that ruined my hair-do on my grad school graduation. I had gone a week before for a trial run and my hair looked great.  I was very upset when the hair dresser messed up my do hours before I was going to walk down the aisle.  I know what it feels like to be disappointed on a big day. I just didn't feel pretty and kept fussing with my hair all night.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!