Sunday, August 26, 2012

VIRUS

Why do computer viruses exist? Who makes them? Does it matter? I guess it does really matter because once you get one, it is hard to get rid of them. I got a big warning last week that I got a Trojan infiltration. Warning! Warning! Will Robinson!

I followed all the necessary steps and ran the scan, then the "eraser", and the scan again. I put the virus in quarantine but still have two malware files I can't get rid of. Hopefully my brother will assist in this project tomorrow.

Do people really sit around and make these viruses? How bored do you have to be to make one of these? How malicious? Do you know that you will be making something that will potentially ruin people's lives? Couldn't you use your powers for good and not evil? Like curing cancer or an alternative to Windows?

Wish me luck tomorrow. Two little files to be deleted in the depths of my computer.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!