Sunday, August 5, 2012

JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE WRAP-UP

JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE WRAP-UP

This is the  Just a Fun Blogger Challenge Wrap-up.  It has been really fun doing this challenge because I had a topic to write about every day.  

What did I like?  I liked that the topics were interesting and didn't take a bunch of time to think about.  The some of the topics were a fun way to think back on my life.

What was my favorite topic?  Well the pizza topic made me hungry and pine for NY pizza.  The best memory from college made me think of a great concert I went to (The Tubes). 

What was my least favorite topic? Favorite flower. I didn't have a favorite flower so that was hard. 

Would I do it again?  YES!  I loved having people write in questions and topics.  That was what made the challenge so much fun and so interesting.  So thank you for the great questions!

Challenge Complete!


Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!