Thursday, August 2, 2012

JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE - Day 33

Funniest website/clip

Other than my own dog videos, I don't really surf the web looking for funny videos. It just isn't my thing.  Sometimes Good Morning America has some funny videos on in the morning.  I looked for a funny dog video and found this one. This dog is pretty funny.



Sometimes I talk like this for my dogs. I give them little accents. Especially the little one. I give her a French accent. I call her Madame Poo Poo or Missy PooPoo.  Sometimes they have British accents. I crack Brenda up.

I ponder things as if the dogs are thinking. "when are they going to feed me?  I am so very hungry.  Did they forget about me? Those selfish two-legged creatures."

Do you have a favorite video or website?

Tomorrow's Challenge: Favourite game or puzzle


Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Oh he is so cute and funny. His expressions are great and those eyes ..... who wouldn't give in to him? Anyway dogs are always hungry, I think five minutes must be a long time for them as no sooner than they eat they are looking at yours.
    Take care
    Lorna x

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!