Saturday, August 4, 2012

JUST A FUN BLOGGER CHALLENGE - Day 35

Winter or Summer - reasons for /against

Summer: I love the summer. When the winter doldrums end and the sun comes out, I am the happiest person!  Like a butterfly coming out of the cocoon.  I spark up and get happy.  I love being in the sun but having some lupus symptoms means I have to be careful.  If I spend too much time in the sun, I don't feel well.  Summertime means I get to put the top down on my car and turn the music up. 

But then wintertime is when Christmas occurs.  Christmas is a magical time.  The beautiful snow scenes, the ice skaters and the horse drawn carriages. These are images that make us think of  the holidays. Over the hills to grandmothers house we go.

Summertime wins! I don't have to shovel snow in the summertime!

Tomorrow: Challenge Wrap-up!


Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!