Friday, May 17, 2024

TRIP - DAY 24

My first full day at Arches NP. I got up early because my timed pass was for 9 am. 

Arches is beautiful. Not just the arches but the landscape. It is another park where the overlooks are a distance from the road. It means you have to get out of your car to see anything. 

I saw some arches and climbed into the arch on a few of them. It meant climbing up rocks but it was scary but so worth it. I packed a lunch and ate it in one of the arches. 
It was a lot of driving and getting out to hike. The rocks are so beautiful and big and strong. 

Once I got back to the campsite, I did laundry at the camp laundry. 

I did the usual: empty the gray tank, plug in the electrical, and dump the toilet cassette. But something weird happened. Once I dumped the gray tank, it still said 2/3 full. I couldn't figure it out. So, I went to the pool and asked some folks. The women all said, talk to my husband. The husbands said it was a senior issue. All I needed to do is flush the tank with water. It worked! 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!