Thursday, May 30, 2024

CHOOSING A NAME

This morning I went over and got Lucky's ashes. Lucky was cremated and because I was away, the vet held onto the ashes. The ashes come in a beautifully etched wooden box. It was smaller than Happis box but she was a smaller dog. 

Then I had my interview and review of paperwork for the adoption. There was a glitch in the meeting because I was late due to a client emergency. 

The folks were super nice. They didn't have much more to tell me except Midge was probably with an older person who could not continue to take care of her. I need to get her walking to shed those pounds. 

While I was at the vet, I made Midge's first vet appointment for next week. 

I have been throwing around names: Potato, Pudge but they seem negative. Then Malone but that didn't seem right. Then I spoke to my brother and he said butterfly. I need to think on that. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!