Friday, April 26, 2024

TRIP-DAY 3

This trip has been a lot of driving. I can't wait for a couple of days when I am not driving almost all day. 

This morning I got up and took a shower in the camp showers. This campground is so nice. The bathrooms are clean and the grounds kept very nice. The staff was nice too. 

I left that campsite at 8:15 and drove to the Walmart to get a few things and some more water. After leaving the store I started driving to my next location when I looked at the gas gauge. I had four bars going on three bars. I needed to get gas. I was almost to my destination so I continued. 

I went to the Minidoka National Historic Site. It was closed but I could still walk around. I got to the main gate and it was freezing a windy. I walked around a bit and then drove to another part but it was starting to rain. I felt I saw enough so it was in to find some gasoline. 

I had to drive about 15-20 minutes to get the closest gas station. Once I filled up, off we went to see the Crators of the Moon National Park. By this time, it started to pour. I arrived at the first pull out and hit out with my new yellow boots on, to walk around. The site reminded me of the volcano park in HI I went to. When I got back to the van, I decided this was as good a place as any to make and eat lunch. 
Yes, that is snow! 

After lunch we went to another pull out and then go to my next camp ground. I'm staying at what id probably a very nice campground but since I am one of two campers, I can only set it has beautiful grass and a lovely stream out back. 
 
I'm so tired. I'm going to sleep.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!