Wednesday, April 17, 2024

ONE WEEK TO GO

With one week to go, the packing and preparing is going full steam. I verified the appointments for the dog and bird. I'm getting them both health certificates before we travel. 

I have containers with 1. Fun & Electronics, 2. Camping & Hiking stuff, 3. Pet stuff, and Kitchen stuff. It's hard to tell if I have too much stuff. I'll have to wait until I get the van to see what fits. 

My foot problems continue. Some days my heel feels okay and other days it hurts to walk. I'm sleeping in a foot brace at night that keeps my foot perpendicular. 

Lucky seemed better today and she ate three single-size applesauce-sized cups of chicken. Last week I was lucky to get her to eat one cup. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!