Wednesday, July 24, 2024

POWER OUTAGE

I received a letter just under 2 weeks ago letting me know that the power on my street was going to be off tonight. The power is going to be off from 9:00 p.m. till 6:00 a.m. the next day. I've just spent the last half hour sorting out how to keep my refrigerators running during this time. I'll take Orencia and it needs to stay cold. This is always a fear of mine that the power will go out and my medicine will go bad.

If you are a frequent reader you know that I bought a solar generator a while back. It is going to come in awfully handy tonight. I had extension cords going from my kitchen refrigerator to the generator and also my garage refrigerator going to the generator. We shall see if there's enough power in the generator to go all night. I've got my fingers crossed. 

I was kind of concerned on what I was going to do from 9:00 till 11:00 but I did stuff on my phone and I watched some TV on my iPad. I kept myself entertained. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!