Friday, July 26, 2024

NO POWER AGAIN

First thing in the morning the new pest guy arrived. He was so nice and such a change from the arrogant pest guy that came a few months ago. Seems like he might be able to solve my past problem. 

Around lunch time a friend came by and we went for a walk to get Indian Street food. We ate outside and then walked back home. It was really good food that I haven't had for years and didn't realize I missed.

After she left I picked up the remote control to put on the Olympics to watch while I made chocolates and all the power died. I I thought it was just me because weird things were happening. Two of my outlets were making this weird clicking noise and the refrigerator was beeping. Of course I ran downstairs to check the breaker box but everything was fine. My attempt to make chocolates was thwarted by a car that ran into a fire hydrant and electric pole. The beeping and clicking went on for the longest time. Then I finally got a notification that my electricity would be out for about 5 hours. 

Since I had taken all the extension cords and put them away from the other nights power outage, I had to redo all of the extension cords to keep the refrigerator going and this time I figured out how to make the Wi-Fi work. Thank goodness I charged up the generator. I guess for the time being I should keep the generator full. 

Well the power came back on around 6:30 p.m. which was too late to start making chocolates. But because I had Wi-Fi the whole time I was able to watch some shows on my iPad. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!