Saturday, July 27, 2024

MAKING CHOCOLATES

Early in the morning I went to Whole Foods to pick up a few items that didn't come the other day in my food order. 

Then I began making the filling for the chocolates. I never made this type of filling before and the first attempt did not work. The second attempt worked pretty good but the taste was off. I think one of the ingredients was off a bit. 

I melted the chocolate and filled the molds. About 20 minutes later I put the filling in the mold and covered it with chocolate. 

Then I took the the dog to the dog park. The park was very empty but she got to play with a couple of dogs. There was a little Chihuahua that she was particularly fond of. The dog parents were a bit odd. 

Until tomorrow.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!