Saturday, July 20, 2024

HELPED A FRIEND

Today I help you friend. My new friend needed some photographs taken for various reasons. I told them that I would help them out but that I was not a professional photographer. The person needed headshots so we took tons of pictures with different backgrounds, different clothes, inside, and outside. I would not say they look professionally done, but they look pretty darn good. 

What's up with done Miss Vivien Butterfly and I went to do a hike. I was all excited to hike out to this lighthouse but when I got there it said no dogs allowed on this part of the path. I turned around but some other people didn't and the ranger came and explains that they cannot bring their dogs. Instead we went on another hike that went through some very very old military installation. It was quite interesting actually and had great views. 
Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!