Monday, July 15, 2024

CAMPING DAY 4

 Last night we slept in the tent. In the middle of the night there was some animal sort of whistling. I had to put Miss Vivien Butterfly under the sleeping bag to cover her ears. We got up early and had breakfast. Then we went on a hike to the river. Then we broke down the campsite. Miss Vivien Butterfly was sad to go. She was loving going after all the critters she could find. 

It was a fun trip. The way home, not so much. I tried to get electricity at four places: first at a country club where I could not download the app (the cellphone reception sucked) so no electricity, then a slow charger at a sheriff's building, then a site that only had Tesla, then I drove to a site where the road was closed and I could not get to the charger, then another charger at an airport that I could not get too. Finally, I found a fast charger at a Walmart. It was a bit stressful. 

We got home and unpacked before getting the bird from day care. 

Until tomorrow... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!