Monday, July 29, 2024

MORE CHOCOLATE

After a couple of hours of work, began to experiment with fillings in chocolate with different flavors and ingredients. 

Not as easy as you think. Taking a regular recipe and changing it into a vegan recipe can be tricky sometimes. It is especially tricky when using milk. Some vegan milks have a flavor to them. Certain creams like heavy creams, have a flavor usually of coconut. Also using coconut oil is quite popular but the coconut flavor comes through on whatever you're making. 

I have tried about five different ways of making the filling for my chocolate but so far no luck. I am trying a new version tomorrow so wish me good luck. 

I'm also preparing for my ex-foster's son's graduation from high school. This is a very big day and one that I was many times thinking would never happen. I'm super proud of him. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!