Thursday, July 25, 2024

CLEANED UP HOUSE

Last night the power was actually out from 9:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. It really wasn't a bad situation. I kept myself occupied. 

Starting early in the morning tomorrow I'm going to have a pest control person come and assess my situation in the backyard. Animals are eating by lemons and lemon tree. I hear it's probably rats. The guy told me that these kind of rats stay in the backyard and don't come in your house. So that's some good news. Whatever they are they're driving Vivien crazy. She must have some terrier in her. 

Then my friend is stopping by. This all means I needed to pick up the house. I can never figure out how it gets so messed up but it must be me. I washed dishes,  I cleaned behind the refrigerator I did various other things to get the house ready. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!