Friday, July 19, 2024

BACK TO ACUPUNCTURE

After a long reprise I returned to acupuncture. I really enjoy acupuncture. I'm not quite sure if it actually helps my feet. But it certainly helps my mental health. 

When I go into acupuncture she first asks me where it's hurting. Different times it hurts a different places. Sometimes it's my feet. Sometimes it's my shoulder. Sometimes it's my back. It just depends. This time it was my feet. I had plenty of needles all over but definitely in my feet. 

If you ever thought of going acupuncture but you're scared, you don't even feel the needles because they're so thin. On a very rare occasion when she puts one in I get a pinch, she then takes the needle out and puts it somewhere else. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!